President & CEO
Currently President at Okay Industries, Inc. located in New Britain, CT., where he has worked for the past 12 years in several different roles in both operations and sales/marketing. Okay also has locations in Berlin, CT and Alajuela, Costa Rica. Okay has grown through innovation of many technologies and automation investments. Okay recently acquired Reliance Laser, a highly specialized laser processing company with a focus on laser tube cutting for medical device applications.
Prior to working at Okay Industries, he worked at Reuters (currently Thompson-Reuters), in several management, sales and technical roles in both Boston and New York in their Capital Markets information and software business automation group.
Mr. Howey currently serves on several boards:
– Executive Committee Chair of the New Britain Health Care Academy for Health Professions
– Board Member – Precision Metalforming Association
– Board Member and Chair – Future Workforce Committee – Capital Workforce Partners (Hartford)
– Board Member & Treasurer – Friendship Service Center New Britain
– Board Member – Acme Wire Products (Mystic, CT)
– Board Member – CBIA (CT Business & Industry Association)
– Board Member – Hospital of Central Connecticut
He has a B.A. in Economics from the University of Maryland and is a graduate of the Owner/President Management program at Harvard University.